The Ultimate Mobile Social Connector, inTooch is the Most Natural & Straightforward
Way to Connect With Important Personal & Business Contacts
Santa Clara, CA – October 2, 2012 – inTooch, Inc., a mobile application that allows you to instantly turn people you meet into personal and business relationships that matter, was introduced today at DEMO Fall 2012, a leading launch pad event now in its 22nd year.
Selected to present their technological innovation with over 75 other companies, inTooch will demo their product in the social media category on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at the Santa Clara’s Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Instantly, at the moment you meet, the inTooch social connector exchanges contact information and connects you on your preferred social networks on the fly.
While many apps have tried to solve the contact update and data overload problem, most require both people to have the app installed for it to work, or they involve connecting in an awkward way.
“In the age of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, email, mobile phones and Skype, people are looking for the simplest and easiest way to stay connected but too often, technology gets in the way,” said Julien Salanon, CEO and co-founder of inTooch.
“We’ve looked at how people around the world stay connected and we discovered that the majority call each other to exchange numbers in real time more than they connect on social networks and exchange business cards. inTooch takes it a step further by allowing people to share more than just numbers in real time, including your social data.”
Whenever you meet someone you want to stay in touch with, simply call their cell phone. The app detects that you have called someone for the first time and prompts you automatically to exchange your business or personal contact information. That’s it – it’s that simple!
• Works on Any Receiving Device: you can send and receive new contact information regardless of what phone the other person has. If the other person doesn’t have inTooch, it simply sends a link and the rest is done seamlessly through their social connector technology.
• Social Network Integration: In just one call, you can connect through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. There’s no need to search for a contact in each social network or to send invitations – connections are simply established on the fly.
• No Need for Both Parties to Have the App: unlike so many solutions which require both parties to have the app installed to work, inTooch works regardless of whether the person you just met has it on his or her cell phone, making it the most natural, straight forward and easy way to share your personal or business details. Of course if the other person has the app, exchanging data is even faster!
• New Connection Highlights and Personal Match Score:For personal encounters, inTooch brings augmented reality to your connections, alerting you to all the things you have in common with another person (friends, places you visited, music, movies you like, social network info, check-ins, interests you share) so you can instantly engage in mutually interesting conversations. It also provides a matching score based on an algorithm which calculates the probability of how well you should get along with that person.
• Geo-Tagging of New Connections:since it’s much easier to remember where and when you met someone than his/her name, inTooch automatically tags the location of the initial connection, so you also can search for people by when and where you met them.
• Privacy (Control What Data Your Share):inTooch respects your privacy, allowing you to customize what information you want to share and with whom.
inTooch is available for download at http://www.intooch.com and is free for users. Currently, inTooch works with both the Android and the iPhone (except for iOS6), with support for iOS6, other platforms and mobile devices coming later this year.
inTooch is a mobile application that allows people to easily and quickly stay in touch with important personal and business contacts. The ultimate mobile social connector, the inTooch platform works the way you do, making it the most natural, straight forward way to share your contact details in real time. For more information, visit http://www.intooch.com and on Twitter @inTooch.
Produced by the IDG Enterprise events group, the worldwide DEMO conferences focus on emerging technologies and new products innovations, which are hand selected from across the spectrum of the technology marketplace. The DEMO conferences have earned their reputation for consistently identifying cutting-edge technologies and helping entrepreneurs secure venture funding and establish critical business. For more information on the DEMO conferences, visit http://www.demo.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.